You can pay for your office visits and any treatments by cash, check, credit or debit card at the time of treatment. We also accept most major dental insurances, and both CareCredit and the Citi Health Card. To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call 972-660-8457.
CareCredit for dental procedures
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately — then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Your healthcare credit card.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit offers monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Dental Insurances We Accept:
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental (PPO, Premier and Tricare Retiree Dental Program)
- Humana (PPO and Federal Advantage)
- Medicaid (Traditional, MCNA, Dentaquest) for children under 21
- Metlife (PPO/ Federal and Tricare Dental Program)
- Tricare Dental Program
- United Healthcare
- We DO NOT accept any HMO/DHMO nor Medicare insurances
- Please note that if you have a dental PPO insurance plan not listed you still may have services completed within our office. Your PPO carrier may still pay their portion for services but at a lower schedule. Therefore, your “out-of-pocket” expense will be higher. Please contact our office to verify coverage and amounts. vcWhen it comes to paying for your dental care, our team wants to make the process as simple and convenient as possible for patients. Our team will be happy to file paperwork on your behalf to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of benefits available.